This Winshuttle WebTips session, brought to you by Clear Process Solutions, is around using the FB50 t-code to show users how to get familiar with the t-code in SAP and prepare before recording the script in Studio. You will learn how to find the OK codes that drive the script along with how to read the script and be able to modify a script that has been recorded without re-recording it.
This Winshuttle WebTips is around using the FB50 t-code to show users how to get familiar with the following:
1. Reviewing the t-code to understand how it works in SAP
- How to handle the company code
- How looping can be done with this t-code
2. Record the t-code and add a loop for multiple lines
- Record one transaction using the FB50 based on tips learned in Step 1
- Add a loop around the one line entered and new line inserted
3. How to read and edit the script
- How to understand the OK codes
- How to modify a script that has been recorded without re-recording
- How to insert a screen
Watch the entire WebTips session focusing on Tips & Tricks Recording FB50 in Winshuttle Transaction below:
View all of our Winshuttle WebTips training videos on our Youtube Channel:
Still have questions regarding these topics or any other Winshuttle features? The CPS experts are here to help.