The Premier Digital Process Transformation Session for Executives
DATE & TIME: Thursday, September 20, 2018
LOCATION: Glenmoor Country Club in Canton, OH
TOPICS: Digital Process Transformation, Cloud CAD & Analytics for Organizations Interested in Future Proofing Engineering and IT.
LEANutopia is a popular data and innovation-themed executive networking and educational round-table series. Whether you are a CFO, CIO, Supply Chain or Engineering leader, we welcome anyone looking to advance the impact of lean data and efficiency to the top and bottom line.
Talk with leading innovators in modern technology including:
|Jon Hirschtick, Founder of SolidWorks and Co-Founder/ CEO of Onshape||Jesse Shiah, Founder and CEO of AgilePoint|
Bridge available technology by learning about newly implemented, creative solutions in different manufacturing industries from:
|Rick Hawk, Executive Director Business Process Innovation for Kichler Lighting||Chris Hagen, Manager, Engineering Information for Rockwell Automation||Dave Peace, Global Innovation and Manufacturing Executive | Former VP, Engineering for Swagelok|
Participating Digital "Process" Transformation Technologies:
Onshape | ERPlinc | Qlik | Corporate Motivations | Tulip | AgilePoint
Come witness the innovative wonder of a customized prosthetic hand designed in Onshape, life-cycled through ERPlinc and 3D printed near the recipient! For more information and to register, click here:
- Join us a little early for a putting contest at 3:15. Longest putt prize will be given!
- Interested in playing on Friday morning? Email Mark for more info!
- Do you need a hotel room for the evening? Contact Glenmoor Country Club at 330.966.3600. Be sure to say you're reserving a room for LEANutopia to receive a discounted rate!
- Everyone who attends LEANutopia will leave with a complimentary Oakley gift!
- Proceeds resulting from LEANutopia events benefit causes such as Ronald McDonald House and Hands of Gratitude based charities.
View a preview of Mark's thoughts about Lean Engineering in our video: