Are you trying to understand ways to ensure data integrity while upgrading your processes? Or perhaps you are already an AgilePoint user and are trying to gain more insight into the Runtime Management feature? In this WebTips session, brought to you by Clear Process Solutions, we provide an overview and demo of the AgilePoint Runtime Management feature and how it can help easily manage and maintain your processes, tasks and notifications.
AgilePoint Runtime Management Feature Overview:
Within Runtime Management, you can easily update existing values of active requests to ensure your data integrity and accuracy within minutes.
- AgilePoint provides the Runtime Management tool to easily manage and maintain your processes, tasks, and notifications.
- This feature enables developers to change, upgrade, and monitor processes in minutes – saving time and the bottom line.
- You can view any information related to your process in one workspace. No longer will you need to hunt in several different locations to find what you need. This modern approach provides efficiency to your turnaround time.
- Need to make a change to a value in your request quickly? Within Runtime Management, you can easily update existing values of active requests to ensure your data integrity and accuracy within minutes.
- Need to upgrade an existing request to a new workflow version or even downgrade to a previous one? No problem. AgilePoint empowers the developer to pause the current process, upgrade or downgrade to another version and set it back to active.
- This intelligent design enables the request to be uninterrupted, canceled, or resubmitted by the end user. All within a few clicks and your process is upgraded!
Watch the entire WebTips session focusing on the AgilePoint Runtime Management feature:
Visit our entire WebTips library on our YouTube Channel.
Still have questions regarding this topic or any other AgilePoint features? Contact the CPS experts.
Not subscribed to CPS WebTips? Subscribe here.
Clear Process Solutions | Making the complex simple