In this follow-up session to Exploring the Runtime Management tool within AgilePoint, we will explore more features of the tool. As you learned in Part 1, the AgilePoint Runtime Management feature can help easily manage and maintain your processes, tasks and notifications. Within this demo, we will take a deeper dive into the tool and its capabilities explaining how to easily make changes or upgrades to your current processes all while ensuring your data integrity and accuracy.
AgilePoint Runtime Management Feature Overview:
The Runtime Management tool provides capabilities to manage tasks and notifications of all your processes. You can reassign, cancel, or complete tasks in a few clicks.
- AgilePoint provides the Runtime Management tool to easily manage and maintain your processes, tasks, and notifications
- This feature enables developers to change, upgrade, and monitor your processes in minutes – saving time and your bottom line.
- You can view any information related to your process in one workspace. No longer do you need to hunt in several different locations to find what you need. This modern approach provides efficiency to your turnaround time.
- Need to update your request to a new version of the process model AND roll back or roll forward your process model? No problem. Utilize the Change Flow option to accomplish this in minutes.
- The Runtime Management tool also provides capabilities to manage tasks and notifications of all your processes. You can reassign, cancel, or complete tasks in a few clicks.
- Did you have an email issue that prevented notifications from being delivered to your first few requests? Navigate to the Notification section to restart a notification.
- This intelligent design enables the request to be uninterrupted, canceled, or resubmitted by the end user. All within a few clicks and your process is upgraded!
Watch the entire WebTips session focusing on the AgilePoint Runtime Management feature:
Did you miss Part 1? No problem, you can access the recap and short demo here.
Visit our entire WebTips library on our YouTube Channel.
Still have questions regarding this topic or any other AgilePoint features? Contact the CPS experts.
Not subscribed to CPS WebTips? Subscribe here.
Clear Process Solutions | Making the complex simple