During this webinar on-demand, learn the importance of building a roadmap before beginning your data and analytics journey. You’ll hear from digital transformation and data insights leaders, Justin Barr and Amii Lang, and learn how Heinen's grocery store gained insight into their data and analytics roadmap utilizing the CPS SINC process.
Heinen's, a family-owned grocery store founded in 1929 with 23 locations in the Midwest, faced the following challenges:
- Lack of streamlined data visibility across the organization
- Complex data access processes, with heavy burden on IT
- Need for company-wide agreement on KPIs for goal-development
- Who you know approach to data definitions
- Desire for data literacy across the organization
Utilizing the proprietary CPS SINC process, we customized an action plan for Heinen's. The plan was based on the following criteria so we fully understood their technology needs.
Watch the on-demand webinar where you’ll:
- Understand the importance of a data and analytics roadmap
- Hear from Heinen's, a privately owned grocery store, and how they got started with their data and analytics strategy
- Learn from industry experts on a unique approach to formulating a data and analytics roadmap
- Discover the impact of aligning technology with people and culture
Would you like to have a discussion about your data and analytics strategic roadmap?
Clear Process Solutions | Making the Complex Simple