It’s simple: “You can’t improve what you don’t see.” That is why Business Intelligence (BI) is so important. Clear Process Solutions is a process company focusing on efficiency and optimization for their clients using BI. We help you SEE the things you can’t and IMPROVE them to make your company more efficient.
So what exactly is Business Intelligence?
Business Intelligence, as defined by Gartner, is the umbrella term that includes the applications, infrastructure and tools, and best practices that enable access to, and analysis of information to improve and optimize decisions and performance. In other words – it helps educate on ways to make your business more efficient. It can be broken down into two pillars:
Descriptive Analysis: How did I do yesterday in sales?
Prescriptive Analysis: How can I optimize this process to run more efficiently?
CPS has developed a product called Process BI which is a hybrid of the two pillars. Our tool tells you what is happening and lets you measure how it can be improved over time:
• It takes the guess work out of trying to understand where the data is coming from.
• It is customizable and configurable, allowing you to have more control over what you see in your data and how it is presented to you.
• It makes sense of all the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) BEFORE you even see the data.
• It is built on the Qlik platform. To read more about Qlik and why it was the selected platform <Qlik here>
Do you think it can’t get any better than that? Well it does! In our latest Process BI release, we introduced a new version that was rebuilt from the ground up to be even more scalable and measurable. This has resulted in endless possibilities on how you can customize and view your data. And the clincher…all of the customization, tips & tricks and how-to tutorials are covered under SolutionCARE. Our team is here to help streamline this process for you with a quick & easy, plug and play install at an attractive price point.
Did you miss this, or previous, WebTips sessions? You can view them any time on our YouTube Channel! While visiting our Channel, be sure to check out our Process BI specific informative videos:
- Process BI Overview
- Process BI Process Specific Dashboard
- Process BI How to Visualize and Optimize Your Process
- Process BI 4.0 Configuration
- Process BI Ad Hoc Reporting