- I showed how to write some pseudo code to get an outline for the function you want to build.
- I showed how to call the function from a custom rule in the form.
- I showed Notepad ++ which is a free code editor. This is very useful because you can set it to the language for which you’re coding, and it will simulate the syntax of that language.
- I showed how to search in Google for ways to code pieces of your function that cannot be created using the rule wizard.
4. Demonstrate how to test code in a form
- I showed how we can copy the code we’ve created in Composer and paste it into the debug window of our browser by pressing the F12 key. This allows us to test the code without going through the deploy process which can be time consuming, especially if the code isn’t working yet.
CPS exists to bring clarity to a cloudy world. We enter each business with an open, experienced and caring mind that is dedicated to unifying technologies and helping convert human work to digital work. We relentlessly remove the barriers of success and allow you to focus on the operation of your business, not the business of IT.
Clear Process Solutions proudly offers the WebTips series, a monthly webinar sharing tips, tricks and use cases for Winshuttle. View all of our Winshuttle WebTips training videos on our Youtube Channel:
Still have questions regarding this topic or any other Winshuttle features? The CPS experts are here to help.